With increasing evidence demonstrating a role for high flow oxygen therapy (HRNT) in the perioperative environment, Armstrong Medical launched POINT® into the global marketplace in 2016.
Now at the forefront of the field, POINT® is transforming airway management across perioperative applications including;
1: Difficult Airways
POINT® increases first pass success rates and reduces the incidences of desaturation in difficult airway surgery.
2: Bariatric Surgery
POINT® reduces risk during intubation and extubation for bariatric patients.
3: Laryngeal Surgery
POINT® improves surgical visualisation during laryngeal surgery and reduces procedure times.
POINT® provides support for airway difficulties associated with pregnancy.
POINT® reduces the risk of desaturation with bronchoscopy, special care dentistry and regional anesthesia.
POINT® offers enhanced respiratory support during post-operative recovery.
- Adjustable Oxygen Concentration 21-100%
- Autofill Humidification Chamber
- AquaVENT® Humidifier displays airway temperature
- 1.8m breathing circuit with BioCote® antimicrobial technology
- Tube clip for optimal positioning
- Low-profile filter with cannula
- Bi-lateral applications or tracheostomy connection
- Enhanced headstrap for stability and comfort